What to consider when you move in:
- Send an email to email@example.com in order to get the nameplate by the door/on the mailbox changed.
- The association has signed a group agreement with Telenor for TV and broadband. Normally, moving in, automatically gives you access to these services. In case something does not work, contact Telenor. Tell them that you are covered by the association’s group contract.
- More about parking can be found here.
What to consider when you move out:
- Leave Skanska Bopärm with drawings and important information about warranties to the next resident!
- Do not forget to terminate your parking space in advance or you will continue to receive invoices for it. Contact details can be found here.
- Return the card with parking (Qpark) in case you have had a parking outside in the Board’s mailbox located in M23.
- Ask your broker to contact the board before the membership for new members can be accepted.
- HD-box and router has to be registered to the new owners (new routin from 2019). You that is moving out need to call Telenor 020-222 222 to make sure this is taken care of. Remember to have the contract of your apartment sale available since you need to have the new owners social security number to complete this action.